Our Shelter is located at an undisclosed location. The day-to-day operations of our shelter are crucial in meeting the basic daily needs and the safety and security of all clients.
Living Quarters for 30 Clients
- Each room in the house is set up differently to house mother and babies, mother and children and single women. There are four bathrooms in the house. There is a kitchen for cooking daily meals.
- Group and Individual Counseling Services
- Support Groups
- Food/Clothing/Basic Necessities
Case Management, Career and Advocacy Services
- Assistance with safety planning, goal setting, and referrals to additional community services
- Housing advocacy and legal assistance and referral services provided during individual appointments and weekly informative meetings
- Career Counselor provides assistance with skills assessment, career planning, financial assistance for education and training, life skills training, and obtaining proper attire for interviews and employment uniforms
- Assistance with legal advocacy through orders of protection
Children and Youth Services
- Arrangements for GISD schooling
- Children’s Enrichment Programs- after school activities, field trips and events are organized for children of all ages.
- Family style dining room where women and children eat three nutritious meals each day
- Women’s and Children’s Libraries
- Gazebo Courtyard Garden
- Children’s Outdoor Play Area
- Meditation Garden